The League of Legends is growing constantly and Riot released the Champion Spotlight of their newest creation: Diana, Scorn of the Moon. She will be an Ability Power based Jungler, Assassin who can jump into a fight and deal tons of damage. In the video below you can see how you can play her.
- • Moonsilver Blade (Passive): Diana has increased Attack Speed. Every third strike cleaves nearby enemies for additional magic damage.
- • Crescent Strike: Diana swings her blade to unleash a bolt of lunar energy, afflicting enemies with Moonlight and dealing damage in an arc before exploding.
- • Pale Cascade: Diana creates three orbiting spheres that detonate on contact with enemies to deal damage in an area. She also gains a temporary shield that absorbs damage. This shield is refreshed if all three spheres detonate.
- • Moonfall: Diana draws in and slows all nearby enemies.
- • Lunar Rush (Ultimate): Diana teleports to an enemy and deals magic damage. Lunar Rush has no cooldown when used to teleport to a target afflicted with Moonlight.