After the success of the first All or Nothing tournament, 4PL announced a second edition that will take place on April 25th. As the title implies, it is a winner-takes-all competition and this time there are € 1000 on the line.
As in the previous edition, there are eight top teams invited to play it out in a single elimination playoff format, including our very own Absolute Legends and the winners of All or Nothing - March, Counter Logic Gaming EU. Panky and Studio will be casting most of the matches on 4PL TV. The first stages of the tournament will be in a best-of-1 format, with the finals being best-of-3.
|Quarter-finals (Bo1)||Semi-finals (Bo3)||Grand Final (Bo3)||Winner|
- 18:00 CEST / 12:00 EDT - M5 vs Na'Vi
- 18:00 CEST / 12:00 EDT - CLG vs MYM
- 19:00 CEST / 13:00 EDT - SK vs AL
- 19:00 CEST / 13:00 EDT - aAa vs Luna
- 20:00 CEST / 14:00 EDT - Semifinal #1
- 21:00 CEST / 15:00 EDT - Semifinal #2
- 22:00 CEST / 16:00 EDT - Final
Moscow Five Absolute Legends Counter Logic Gaming EU against All authority
SK Gaming Meer Your Makers Natus Vincere Luna Gaming
1st place: € 1000
Source : 4PL