As previously mentioned by Valve, the next updates until The International 2 will not be adding any more heroes to the world of DotA 2 due to preparations being made for TI2. However, an update was shipped to the main client straight away tonight adding more nice features in anticipation of TI2; a new hero selection UI is now available for spectators during captains' mode games which allows the viewers to click on heroes' to know more about them during the pick stage.
Valve was also nice enough (or, marketing-eager enough) to give everyone a free weekend pass that allows us to watch few games off of The Defense before it nears its Grand Final for free.
Of course, you can always read the popular datamining by Cyborgmatt on his very own blog, which will be updated very soon with the new patch news.
• Alchemist: Fixed Acid Spray negative armor not affecting Siege units.
• Dazzle: Fixed Shadow Wave not healing siege units.
• Keeper of the Light: Fixed Chakra Magic mana regen not transfering over Tether.
• Keeper of the Light: Fixed Illuminate dealing maximum damage instantly when killed by Nether Ward on cast attempt.
• Rubick: Fixed duration of spellsteal not refreshing when stealing an ability you already have.
• Nyx Assassin: Fixed Spiked Carapace triggering on HP removal.
• Spectre: Fixed being unable to Reality to a sleeping Haunt illusion.
• Templar Assassin: Fixed Meld if the target dies while the attack projectile is airborn.
• Templar Assassin: Fixed HP Removal spells (like Heartstopper Aura & Urn) draining Refraction.
• Templar Assassin: Fixed Meld debuff not disappearing properly when the attack is disjointed.
• Undying: Fixed Tombstone not spawning zombies near sleeping enemy units.
• Undying: Fixed a bug with Flesh Golem dropping the damage amplification too low outside of maximum distance.
• Visage: Fixed Soul Assumption gaining charges from enemy self inflicted damage.
• Visage: Fixed Familiars being counted considered as basic creeps for the purposes of extra duration spells (like Paralyzing Casks).
• Fixed Neutral's Ensnare getting dispelled when the enemy becomes Magic Immune.
• Fixed Hand of Midas triggering Last Will on Necronomicons and hurting you.
• Enabled new hero selection UI when spectating.
• Added time penalty options in the private lobby for Captain's Mode (deducts 20/50/90 seconds from the bonus buffer time).
• Illusions can now be remembered in control groups after respawning.
• Broadcasters can join shared channels in the lobby.
• Fixed a rare crash involving a stuck dragged inventory item across a level change.
• Tournament panel will show which games you have previously watched.
• Matches can now be rated by users via the new vote UI.
• Fixed Open Microphone Threshold value being incorrectly calculated. Broadcasters: Make sure you return to this and tweak this before casting your next game.
• Fixed bug that was causing the automatic gain adjuster to clip, resulting in poor quality voice audio.
• Keeper effects got some polish and bug fixes.
• Windrunner polished textures and updated hero selection portrait.
• Fixed a bug where a completely wiped/absent enemy team would cause a low desire to push.
• Fixed Kunkka being a dirty cheater when using Torrent.
• Improved bot courier usage. They will no longer try to use the courier when someone else's stuff is on it, and will recover if someone else messes with the courier when it's bringing them their stuff.
• Pinging towers now sets the overall bot desire to a flat value (modified by individual bot health and distance).
• When creating a cheats-enabled bot game, you no longer can control the bots.
Sources : Dota 2 Blog