4PL All or Nothing has reached its 3rd edition, eight of the best teams around will compete in the €1000 single elimination winner-takes-all torunament. Last month, Absolute Legends took 1st place after a 2-0 victory against Moscow 5 in the final. Our team will participate again in this month's edition and will face CLG Europe in the first round.
Panky and Studio will provide commentary throughout the day. You can find the stream and bracket below, for more information check the 4Players.de website.
Update: aAa and TSM couldn't participate and were replaced by Alternate and Gamehoppers.
Update 2: Absolute Legends wins 4PL All or Nothing the second month in a row, after defeating CLG Europe, Gamehoppers and SK Gaming without dropping a single map.
|Quarterfinals (Bo1)||Semifinals (Bo3)||Grand Final (Bo3)||Winner|
- 15:00 CEST / 09:00 EDT - GH vs Sypher
- 15:00 CEST / 09:00 EDT - AL vs CLG.eu
- 15:00 CEST / 09:00 EDT - M5 vs Na'Vi
- 15:00 CEST / 09:00 EDT - SK vs Alt
- 16:15 CEST / 10:15 EDT - Semifinal #1
- 17:15 CEST / 11:15 EDT - Semifinal #2
- 19:30 CEST / 13:30 EDT - Final
1st place: € 1000
Source : 4Players.de