Varus the Arrow of Retribution has been added to the pool of League of Legends champions. Varus is an AD Caster that can function both as a traditional AD Carry in the bottom lane and as mid laner, similar to the role of Urgot. You can already find the new champion in the store, Varus was added to the League during last night's maintenance.
- • Living Vengeance (Passive): On kill or assist, Varus temprorarily gains Attack Speed. This bonus is larger if the enemy is a champion.
- • Piercing Arrow: Varus readies and then fires a powerful shot that gains extra range and damage the longer he spends preparing to fire.
- • Blighted Quiver: Varus' basic attack deals bonus magic damage and apply Blight. Varus' other abilities detonate Blight, dealing magic damage based on the target's maximum health.
- • Hail of Arrows: Varus fires a hail of arrows that deal physical damage and desecrate the ground. Desecrated ground slows enemies' Movement Speed and reduces their healing and regeneration.
- • Chain of Corruption (Ultimate): Varus flings out a tendril of corruption that immobilizes the first enemy champion hit and then spreads towards nearby unaffected champions, immobilizing them too on contact.
Check the champion spotlight to get a better overview of Varus' kit: